If you’ve been waiting to see if content marketing is just a passing fad before you jump in, your wait is over. Here are a few trends you can’t ignore.
According to research by Forrester, B2B customers are 60-90 percent through the decision-making process by the time they contact a company about making a purchase.
Google’s Zero Moment of Truth research reports that:
- In 2010 the average consumer engaged with five pieces of content before making a buying decision
- A year later in 2011, that more than doubled to 10+ pieces of content
Content marketing isn’t a fad. It is your way to reach customers where they are in the buying process today. They can either find you, or find your competitors.
This Infographic from EdgeMedia answers your basic questions on how to get in on the action:
- What exactly IS content marketing?
- What makes for good content?
- What are the benefits of content marketing?
- How does content marketing compare to traditional advertising?
- What myths to creating content are getting in your way?
Are you ready to get started with content marketing? Here is what you need to know to get off the sidelines and get into the game.