You’ve got to be very careful if you don’t know where you are going, because you might not get there. – Yogi Berra
Your marketing strategy tells you where you are going and how you will get there. Without a written plan you will most likely end up someplace else. You’ll also end up wasting time and money on marketing that doesn’t do what you need it to do. Unfortunately that happens far too often with a lot of companies. Why?
Because writing a marketing plan is hard work. But the effort pays off in big ways.
Your marketing plan is the roadmap to achieving your business objectives. It will guide you to:
- Choose the right tactics and channels to reach new customers
- Define the unique value you have to offer them
- Clarify your brand message
- Focus on the right metrics to measure success
Best of all, writing a marketing plan will help you make smarter business decisions. Writing a plan educates you in a way nothing else can. The planning process teaches you to think strategically about your business and helps you to focus on activities that will accomplish your objectives.
How I can help
If you need to revisit or refresh your marketing plan, or need to develop one from scratch, I can lead you through a disciplined planning process to create a strategy tailored to your business. I work with you to document the core elements of your strategy:
- The business objectives that will drive your entire strategy
- The market analysis that will define your current business situation/challenge
- The competitive analysis that will outline the positioning of all players in your market
- The communication strategy that will outline messages and channels to reach your desired customers
- The schedule for implementing marketing tactics
- The budget for executing the marketing strategy
- The metrics for measuring results against your business objectives
I would love to work with you
If you would like to work with me to develop a marketing strategy for growing your business, fill out the form below.